top of page
Image by ConvertKit


TRV is an authorized document issued by Visa Officer. That is placed in a person's passport as evidence that they have met conditions for admittance to Canada as a temporary resident.

Image by ConvertKit


Students, Temporary worker, Business people and caregivers in the live-in caregiver programs allows you to work in Canada. But most people need a work permit to work in Canada. There are two types of work permits:

1. Open Work Permit

This permit allows you to work for any employer in Canada. You may be eligible for this permit if you:

  • Are an International Student who graduated from designated learning institution and are eligible for open work permit under post-graduation work permit program

  • Are a dependent family member of a someone who applied for a PR.

  • Applied for PR in Canada

  • Are a student who is no longer able to meet the cost of your studies (Destitute student)

  • Are a spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker or international student

  • Are a refugee, refugee claimant, protected person or their family member

  • Are a Temporary Residency permit holder

2. Employer specific Work Permit

You can work in Canada according to the conditions on your work such as:

  • The name of specific employer you can work for

  • How long you can work

  • The location you can work


Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You may also need one if you are transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to a final destination. Most visitor can stay for up to 6 months in Canada. If so, they will put the date you need to leave Canada. If you don't get a stamp in your passport you can stay for 6 months from the day you enter Canada or until your passport expires

Image by ConvertKit


The parents or Grandparents of Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents can avail of the Super-Visa program. If granted, you will have up to max validity. This program has short processing time of 8 weeks only. With this Visa applicant can stay for 2 years in Canada.

bottom of page